New York Rangers Alt. Concept

Dan12020

Yeah, I know they suck, but I have to do something fr my team.

I have always wanted to see the Rangers in a red jersey, so here it is. Any suggestions are welcome. I am still a beginner.

Alright I just edited it and put in more of a Rangers Blue color. Is that better

NYRAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

:welcome:

About your concept... It's a nice idea that you have, trying to go with red for the Rangers. But the color on the shoulders and on the bottom of the jersey looks greenish to me (there is a big difference between that color and the blue in the logo). Is that intentional? I'd rather see the jersey with the rangers' blue.

If you work in paint, you might want to save as .png instead of a gif file.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Don't be so hard on yourself. I think it's a good idea that a third jersey be a different color from the usual dark jersey. Red makes sense. It's clean and would probably sell in the stores (if you make sure to use "Ranger" blue).

Good work.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

For a "beginner," that is damn good! I wish my first one looked like this. Great job. You appear to have enormous potential. Keep at it, man.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Here is another alternate idea I was messin with today. Let me know what you think.

I had to change the blue to a lighter blue because the dark blue wouldn't show up with the black. Let me know what you think.

Alright I switched the white and the red around and I darkened the blue, I think that it looks much better now, Thanks for all the help. If you have anymore comments or suggestions, let me know.

NYRAlt2.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

for me the black just leads to a visual overload you have mostly all cool colors and then adding the black just kinda hurts the eyes....not your fault....for some beginers who cant get color theory there is a great website out there Easy RGB its a great tool if your stuck on colors

I think that black one would look much better if you inverted where red and white are in the concept. Also, at the bottom of the jersey, is that gray stripe supposed to be white? If so, invert that too...

Nice work, by the way, and that's coming from an Isles fan.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

ohhhhh. i got scared, i thought this was another porlogo concept

:notworthy:

Buc, this is coming from an Eagles fan. You rock dude. That was funny as S!

As for this black alternate, it's not bad. I honestly like the red better for this design though. With the blue you selected over top of the black, it's really loud! Maybe a darker shade of blue would work with the black.

Overall, another nice piece. Your on a roll.

Archived