ABA Logo Rights on ebay

GeneralW91

You can buy the logo rights of 2 of the poorly run teams of the league, Carolina and Reno. Reno never even made it to the start of the season.

So, I suppose if one wanted to, they could buy the team(probably very cheaply), buy the logo rights, and have 2 new teams to help start the new league Steve Chase(Long Beach Jam prez.) has talked about starting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5158659591&rd=1

OR... someone could buy their own franchise, and design an actual half-decent logo for it... then wait on the league to fold.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It's a shame that he cannot sell them; they're not his. I am assuming that he has a verbal agreement with the league/owners of these teams, and that is binding in the minds of the courts (trust me).

If you are hired by someone to design a logo, advertisement, etc., the intellectual property rights to that work is the entity who hired you...regardless if they paid you for it or not.

Anyway, $200 per logo is ridiculous. Those logos are not very good.

But in the spirit of this board, I could name a few designers here who I'd pay some dollars for work.

Cards.png

Archived