Phoenix Roadrunners New Logo for the ECHL

Gary

ROCKY'S BACK

phx_rr_banner.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is just the Black and white version

Btw, The Edmonton Road Runners team dissolved any association with the old logo and name when they moved to Edmonton...that's why they're now the Road Runners, not Roadrunners. Hence, Phoenix is allowed to use Rocky on the logo.

The new Phoenix Roadrunners get to use the name AND logo originally used by the IHL Phoenix Roadrunners. Glad Rocky is back in the mix.

ROCKY'S BACK

phx_rr_banner.jpg

Btw, The Edmonton Road Runners team dissolved any association with the old logo and name when they moved to Edmonton...that's why they're now the Road Runners, not Roadrunners. Hence, Phoenix is allowed to use Rocky on the logo.

The new Phoenix Roadrunners get to use the name AND logo originally used by the IHL Phoenix Roadrunners. Glad Rocky is back in the mix.

This is a classic logo for sure but I'm surprised they wouldn't want to update "Rocky" just a little. <_<

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

ROCKY'S BACK

phx_rr_banner.jpg

The new Phoenix Roadrunners get to use the name AND logo originally used by the IHL Phoenix Roadrunners.  Glad Rocky is back in the mix.

This is a classic logo for sure but I'm surprised they wouldn't want to update "Rocky" just a little. <_<

as long as he doesn't look like this.

rr_logo.gif

dude why do they keep resurrecting that damn logo.

Rocky has been everywhere.

Hes the hockey bicycle, everyone has had a ride. (Yes im implying he gets around alot, that slutty bird!)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

dude why do they keep resurrecting that damn logo.

Rocky has been everywhere.

he's tradition here in Phoenix, Rocky is hockey to the old Phoenix, before we had NHL action, so it's nice to have him back

I like Rocky--a bit corny--but so what--and much better than the supposedly "tough" roadrunners seen above--now those are annoying...

:cursing::cursing: those are cool

"Rocky" looks like something out of a dumpster

i'd rather have "Rocky" than "Woody the Woodpecker" any day

Archived