UHL veteran not impressed with NHLers

officeglenn

It's just not fair when you lose your job to someone better and with more experience at doing the job than you... just not fair.

You're totally missing the point Chris!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It's just not fair when you lose your job to someone better and with more experience at doing the job than you... just not fair.

No one got cut. Everyone still gets their paycheck. Where's the downside?

Read the article and you'll find out! The NHLers are hippocrites.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm pretty sure they aren't large animals. :P

Hypocrisy aside, I don't see anything where the players in the UHL have anything to complain about.

Playing time: yes

Paycheck: yes

Chance to improve game by playing with veterans: yes

If I had been locked out during our last contract negotiation, I would have had no problem with someone hiring me. I have skills that are valuable to a certain type of company and if I can be of benefit to them, then it's a good decision for them.

Hypocrisy aside, I don't see anything where the players in the UHL have anything to complain about.

If I had been locked out during our last contract negotiation, I would have had no problem with someone hiring me. I have skills that are valuable to a certain type of company and if I can be of benefit to them, then it's a good decision for them.

But when the NHL players are in a Union then they need to honor the consequences of what their Union has decided.

Retired Number's To Come

But when the NHL players are in a Union then they need to honor the consequences of what their Union has decided.

So anyone who is in a union can't look for another job if that union decides to strike or are locked out?

So anyone who is in a union can't look for another job if that union decides to strike or are locked out?

I just find it really tasteless if they do! That's just my opinion though! <_<

Retired Number's To Come

Archived