Super Bowl Prediction

NJTank

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict the Patriots will beat the Eagles 24-21, the difference coming once again from the foot of Adam Vinatieri.

You're crazy.

Can't happen.

Won't happen.

I see the Eagles winning 28-24 with a last minute touchdoewn after McNbb runs a hurry up offence on the final drive of the game.

Kind of shows the diffenrence betwen winners and losers really. When the Pats have been in a last possesion situation in there first two Superbowl wins Brady has engineered the winning points!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I predict the Patriots will beat the Eagles 24-21, the difference coming once again from the foot of Adam Vinatieri.

You're crazy.

Can't happen.

Won't happen.

I see the Eagles winning 28-24 with a last minute touchdoewn after McNbb runs a hurry up offence on the final drive of the game.

Kind of shows the diffenrence betwen winners and losers really. When the Pats have been in a last possesion situation in there first two Superbowl wins Brady has engineered the winning points!

Agreed.

McNabb seems to handle pressure/stress better than any player I've seen from Monday-Saturday, but sometimes on Sunday it catches up to him. He has shown the ability to bounce back, and I have no doubt that he will eventually get over it and shine in that situation.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

Are the Patriots still SB Champs?

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

They should let the Lombardi tour like the Stanley Cup. But, only let starters take it, and no kickers/punters unless they have a tackle in the actual SB game.

semperfi.gif

I think if you cheer for a team that doesn't have a good kicker and punter -- you understand the importance of a good kicker and punter. I'd say let the kickers and punters have their days.

Hey, Adam V should get an exmeption, he has kicked two SB-winning goals...

3, actually. While his last one didn't come at the end of regulation, it still stood as the game winning points.

IUe6Hvh.png

OK. But, they get the same day and have to share. Because the punter is usually the holder anyway, he can carry it for the kicker.

semperfi.gif

OK. But, they get the same day and have to share. Because the punter is usually the holder anyway, he can carry it for the kicker.

Actually, more and more the backup quarterback is used as the holder, so that there is always the threat of a fake. Not sure about the Patriots though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived