GD Bootcamp-VOTING-Event 1

paynomind

All of the entrant?s signatures, as well as all the entries will be displayed Monday. Thank you everyone for entering.

see above

i guess punctuality isn't priority in this army

:)

well now see paynomind and pcgd have jobs, so um yeah, the could very well be short on time.

I guess you're the only one allowed to be a smart ass, huh?

All of the entrant?s signatures, as well as all the entries will be displayed Monday. Thank you everyone for entering.

see above

well now see paynomind and pcgd have jobs, so um yeah, the could very well be short on time.

I guess you're the only one allowed to be a smart ass, huh?

exactly :)

see above

..but apparently being a dick is.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

see above

..but apparently being a dick is.

just bustin' your balls...no need to take it personally

people are excited about this contest - its a good way to unwind. i for one could care less about actually entering, I prefer just to see all of the entries. i'm still looking forward to seeing the 20 entries for event 1.

See the non-finalist entries here-

http://www.alnic.com/concepts/bootcamp/event1/entries/

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sweet Jebus, those're good entries.

Agreed!

Although the $ sign combined with the Z seems a bit too common... ;)

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Sorry, bosoxs, when i saved yours to my HD, then tried to link them, it didnt appear.. somehting faulted in the image.. i dont know why.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived