NBA Trade Rumors

LMU

This trade makes the 76ers the Atlantic Division Champs for sure but it makes no sense for the KIngs. The Kings were a contender now they can forget about it I guess their window of oppertunity has just been closed.

I think it was a steal for us. I really dont see what the Kings were thinking.

i'm still trying to figure that one out. I'd atleast try and get Kyle Korver out of it -- he's the bomb in NBA Live. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That makes it even dumber for the Kings.

Why? Remember a few years ago when Webber missed a whole bunch of games and eventually came back for the playoffs? The Kings had been rolling along, playing very well without him, and then Webber came back and the team struggled after that.

I think they can do it without Webber, still. But I really think they needed to trade Peja.

IUe6Hvh.png

after the webber deal and the moss deal.........this is rare day in sports.....two blockbusters in one day.............is anyone else kinda giddy..........because i know i am

Well, with the talks between the Warriors and Hornets to move Baron Davis -- there's a good chance the big trades aren't done.

IUe6Hvh.png

i'm still trying to figure that one out. I'd atleast try and get Kyle Korver out of it -- he's the bomb in NBA Live. 

That's the thing -- Billy King is going to hold onto his young guys: Dalembert, Green, Korver, and Igoudala. In fact, the Timberwolves were ready to trade Spreewell to the Sixers for Glenn Robinson, but the deal died because the Wolves wanted Green.

I'll tell you what -- I think this trade may have changed the entire landscape of the rest of the season.

philly.png

Archived