End of an era

OMMF

Holy crap. And the CFL season is only a couple of months away too ? he was their premier play-by-play man for the CFL on CBC, wasn't he? I'm going to miss him and Chris Walby together.

And him and Greg Millen on the late HNIC game ... well, I think Millen's a complete idiot, but I'll miss Cuthbert anyway.

Like his agent said, it's illogical. I hope he lands on his feet somewhere else.

He even made watching the USA exciting to me. :D

mms://wm.nhl.na-central.speedera.net/wm.nhl.na-central/comp/world_cup/sep/09_07_04/quarterfinal_300K.wmv

(windows media player link)

I'm not a big Cuthbert fan--but he's way better than Don Wittman and Steve Armitage...

No doubt.

Bet your bottom dollar that he'll be back should the NHL return anytime soon... or TSN could replace John Wells with Cuthbert.

I signed a Bring Back Chris Cuthbert online petition recently... maybe have a look and sign up.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I say Cuthbert goes to TSN and replace Rod Black in ANYTHING!

The Jays need new announcers still on RSN.... Chris?

Yeah, he called the Jays every now and again back when they were on CBC, IIRC. He switched off with Brian Williams, didn't he? That would be a great fit for him.

I'll bet The Score would love to get him too. I don't know what they'd have him do, but he'd give them some instant credibility.

I'll bet The Score would love to get him too. I don't know what they'd have him do, but he'd give them some instant credibility.

Or maybe, if we are talking a net in need of credibility...

ESPN? <_<

Archived