San Antonio Armadillos

JetsLuvver

Ok.. dude I looked at your profile and your'e like twice as old as me. Yeah I'm only 13 but hey dude if you make it look meaner and sort of computer generate it I think I'd look pretty nice. :P

are you really 13?

Cool I am 12

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

12 & 13? :therock: What is this? A day care center!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I say that age has nothing to do with it, and you guys can go poke around the lounge.. there is a thread about A/S/L somewhere...

As fara s the concept, i appreciate the efoort. i think you need a little more detail, and some cleaner lines.

steve-O says; "you could have captured better shading on the armadillo if you used colored pencil or crayon instead of felt pens."

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived