Golden State Grizzlies

JetsLuvver

First off, eliminate pink and light blue from the color scheme. Make the "whites" of the eyes either white or red, and change the rest of the pink to red. Change all the light blue to normal blue, or to white if on a blue background. The unis show some promise, but too many colors at the moment.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Even if my monito's off, there are two shades of red in the concept, and one looks pink. Can anyone else see that?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

My only complaint as of now is the "G" on the helmet. How many teams have to actually use this "G". The only two that I know for sure are the Green Bay Packers and the University of Georgia but I've seen this "G" used on every little league or "low key" team. Let's be a little more original and come up with a new "G".

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The color combo looks like the concept was developed by Fisher-Price. Everything seems a bit too bright.

Also, the 'G' has got to go.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

If you like the G that much as a helmet logo, why not form it into the bear's paw? At least then it won't look like a carbon copy of the Packers or Georgia. If not for the helmet, it could make a nice secondary for the sleeves or neckline.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Is this helmet an improvement?

newhelm2ir.png

It looks better but not quite there yet.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It's better if no other reason than its original. The G is overdone at this point, which I see others also agree with.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Hmm, that "G" looks like it's on fire now.

Retired Number's To Come

I'm still not a big fan of the color combo, but illustrator helps sell this idea big time.

St Louis Blues wore those colours for years.

(Of course, they've since changed, so I don't if that's a 'for' or an 'against'.)

This is my very quick take on the Home uni, it say "80's" to me.

But is that a bad thing?

Mullet hair cuts, Duran Duran on the radio...

Griz-Uni.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived