Lakers Concept

Jumpman085

I would make the name on the back one color, for starters.

On the script across the front, it looks very strange having the 'LA' with the 'A' of Lakers over the larger A. Scrap one of the A's... and then make the script all white, or all purple, rather than alternating with each letter.

IUe6Hvh.png

I would make the name on the back one color, for starters.

On the script across the front, it looks very strange having the 'LA' with the 'A' of Lakers over the larger A. Scrap one of the A's... and then make the script all white, or all purple, rather than alternating with each letter.

No question with the name on the back. It needs to be one color. I would also remove the stars.

But I really like adding the "LA". It's unique but not too crazy. If you address the name and the stars, this would be pretty solid.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

good lord no! Those may have worked for the LA All-Star game a few years ago, but theyre waaaay too rec league/Jay-Z to work in the league IMO. I do, however, have to commend you for taking risks on a public concept. Props!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Archived