Pittsburgh Pirates Alt. Concept

Camden Crazy

I used MSPaint (no photo edit program) for this one. I really like the shade of yellow they use, so I put it as the main color of the uniform. I brought back the stripes on the hat, and "old meets new" type of thing. Comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

piratesaltcept.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

I used MSPaint (no photo edit program) for this one. I really like the shade of yellow they use, so I put it as the main color of the uniform. I brought back the stripes on the hat, and "old meets new" type of thing. Comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

piratesaltcept.png

You know, if this were the 70's then I could actually see this being worn. Right now, probably a one-game deal... But if this were the 70s, you could send that in right now and it would get some serious consideration :D

With that being said, darken the outline on the script and numbers and you've got a winner IMO.

I agree that the outline of the lettering should be thicker, or you could go to black lettering outlined in white. Also that shade of grey is too dark. Maybe you could use a lighter grey pant, or go to a white pant. If you go with white pants use a black sleeve. The hats are mint. :D:notworthy:

Great job! I like them, there should be more color in baseball.

I don't know MLB rules that well, but is there a rule that the road uniforms have to be grey? Maybe just me but when teams like Atlanta use the red jersey for example I think it is a good thing.

Great job! I like them, there should be more color in baseball.

I don't know MLB rules that well, but is there a rule that the road uniforms have to be grey? Maybe just me but when teams like Atlanta use the red jersey for example I think it is a good thing.

there's no rule saying roads must be gray (see current Padres, old Royals, 80s Cubs, early 40s Cubs. late 70s Giants, 70s-80s Pirates, 60s-70s A's, et al)...the only rule is that the roads cannot be white. (teams wearing white pants on the road must get special permission). Basically, teams going back to button-down unis and abandoning powder blue roads went hand in hand.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived