Wisconsin Badger football

PackerBadger

Why not take the Motion W off the pants and do a single cardinal stripe down the pants? That would take the reference to the early 1960's further in a very subtle way. Otherwise, it's all very well thought-out and well executed. Great job!

QPR%20Sig.png

i'd use the Bucky head logo you got listed as the secondary on the sleeves...er, biceps (I forget they can hardly be called sleeves anymore)...it's good otherwise, it just suffers a bit from Panthers syndrome (same logo on all three parts of the uniform). either there or where you have teh W on teh pants. that said, I like where you went with this.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I would take the W off the sleeve and put the tv numbers there. Do these numbers have the outline/drop shadow like the basketball jerseys do? I like the removal of the stripes from the pants and helmet. I think they look good, but I think I like this better.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived