Coal Region H.S. Football

Camden Crazy

I saw someone do concepts for their local teams, and since high school football is a religion in this part of Pennsylvania, I decided to do one also.

Us: Bloomsburg Panthers

colregionBHS.png

Our biggest rivals: Central Columbia Blue Jays

colregionCC.png

Our other rivals, 3 time defending state champions: Southern Columbia Tigers

colregionSCA.png

The team everyone beats up on: Columbia/Montour Vo Tech Rams

colregionVT.png

The biggest school in the region: Danville Ironmen

colregionDAN.png

The school that thinks they're too good to play any of us: Berwick Bulldogs

colregionBER.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Your jersey and pant combos are fine. You could do better on your choice of sock colors. Any maybe the Ironmen could carry ads for Arm and Hammer bicarbonate of soda. The Bulldogs look an awful lot like Penn Sate. Is that intentional?

With a little tweaking they would all be fine uniforms. :P

Bloomsburg: Uniforms look good. Black socks do not.

Central Columbia: Clearly, you're channeling the Lions' retro uniforms. Ditto, especially with the gray socks.

Southern Columbia: Why the gray socks? I'd ditch the white pants myself.

Columbia/Montour: Ditto on the socks on the home unis. Why the gray road socks? Also, while I like the color scheme, a forest green might work better with the metallic gold.

Danville: Their colors are really red and purple? And again the gray socks!

Berwick: Very clean home look. Road would look better with navy pants.

Perhaps I should do this for this town's conference. The home team (Tigers) wears black and orange, as does another team (Hornets) in the conference. The archrivals' colors (Indians!) are green and red. Other combinations are black and gold (Warriors), burgundy and gold (Foxes -- with black pants this year, for some reason), maroon and silver (Wolves), and cardinal and white (duh, Cardinals).

Packers-2.png

Wow, I inspired a project :P

Anyways, overall I can see this was done on ms paint so the quality I'm not going to knock, because besides the quality these are all pretty good.

------------------

Bloomsburg: Like those before me said, change the socks from black, except for the all-black unis IMO.

Central Columbia: Pretty good, only nitpick once again is the sock color.

Southern Columbia: I'd take out the grey, because it looks a bit lost in all the black and yellow. I'd replace it with white. I'd also make the pants stripe have tiger striping on it. IDK if it would make it too busy or not but I'm visualizing that it might work.

VT: Kinda bland, maybe add some striping on the pants to go with the flow of the helmet logo. Once again, the grey socks not really needed.

Danville: DAMN THOSE UNIS KICK ASS!!! The only thing I would change is the logo. Seriously, the arm-n-hammer arm??? But really, those unis are the sh-t.

Berick: What packerbadger said.

------------------

Best concept: Danville.

Worst: VT

For Danville, why don't you just switch to the USFL Pittsburgh Maulers logo? I still fits within the Ironmen concept, and you don't have to do much tot he colors...

maulers.gif

This is the full logo... just remove the lettering for the helmet.

Marc

Camden Crazy- I just realized that my high school (Livonia. NY) used to play Columbia-Montour in baseball. From the mid-'80s until '91 we would travel down Route 15 to Shamokin Dam and play Line Mountain and C-M. In New York schools like C-M are called BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational Services).

Students from all the county high schools can attend BOCES, but play their sports at the home school.

In those days C-M had all-green doubleknit baseball uniforms with gold socks and caps. They looked like dandelions. Pretty ugly.

We used to whup on them pretty good.

B)

Archived