My Lakers Concept

Jumpman085

I made a jersey similar to this one, but it looked too rec-league like. This one is based on the jersey-style of the suns and your comments would be appreciated. (I did this on MS-Paint, so it doesn't have that crisp look)

lacon2.png

And thanks to AgainstAllOdds for the design of the suns jersey from NBA Uniform project.

The "A" in "LAKERS" overlies the "A" in "LA", which makes it look awkward. I don't know how that could be done with embroidery that would give you a clean, professional look you could wear.

And the white letters on a white jersey doesn't scream "professional uniform" either. With only a thin purple outline, the names would be all but unreadable from more than 10 feet away.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The Lake Show looks great the way it is. These... well, I can't really visualize where you're going with this with the fonts and font placement that you have, but as a Laker fan, I love their unis, and they don't need any changes.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived