Can you look at this for me

mac

I am going on a church trip to the tennessee mountains in June and our church wants to make shirts for our trip. I made this logo, it should be pretty obvious that i took most of the logo from the Colorado Rockies, but I had to make the logo in less than an hour and don't worry we won't be selling the shirts. I just want to know what you think. Pink and black are the colors that the other kids wanted to use and the green and blue are my doing. The only thing I don't like is the lettering on the top banner, it was just so hard to do in paint, that was the best I could get it. Jerome is our church and Mountain Top is the thing we are going to. Please tell me what you think.

sean.png

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

mac, the logos are ok, but i'm a fellow youth minister myself. what are y'all goin to do in tn?

it is a program called mountain T.O.P. the top stands for tennessee outreach project, we do things for less fortunate and maybe disabled people living in appalachia, stuff like yard work, house painting, build things like porches. That sort of thing

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I'd wear the shirt--but I prefer your colours--it conveys the idea, and if you have/had time you could tweak the mountains...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Move your letters around a bit so that the cross can become the "T" in "mountain." That would solve a lot of problems. On my monitor the color shows up as a bright pink. Is that correct? The pink comes across as too bright. Good luck to you. :D

Archived