A New Day has Dawned!

Mings

Check it out guys, my new website is up and running and on its own domain!

www.joshuamingsdesign.com

Much love to Pat for helping me out with the flash part (don't worry all of the flash files are small, so its dial-up friendly.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the photography part will be up withing the next week or so, I needed a break and had all the main stuff done so I decided to post it.

So what do you all think?

I like it, not only did you link to us :D you also linked to the Colts which is very good.

Oh yeah and I like the actual website it looks pretty sweet. :)

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I like it, not only did you link to us :D you also liked to the Colts which is very good.

Oh yeah and I like the actual website it looks pretty sweet. :)

Your sig temporarily stopped my heart.

I salute you sir.

Thanks for the praise guys, looking at the stats on the site this morning, you guys did quite a bit of browsing.

Feel free to keep the C&C on the site coming, good or bad. If there is something bad, I definitely wanna try and fix it.

I think the site is great and easy to use. I also think its cool that you are selling things on Cafe Press, ala Odd Todd. Does anyone else on the board do that?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I also think its cool that you are selling things on Cafe Press, ala Odd Todd. Does anyone else on the board do that?

I do but just for fun not to make any $$$

Yeah, I have yet to make any money on it as well. Only thing it has sold so far was to me.

Thanks to the C&C jkorkie, that was my aim, making the site easy to use.

Keep the C&C coming guys, feel free to make any suggestions you would like to see. I already have a couple of things in mind.

Figured I'd bump it. I might be able to get to the photography pages this weekend, and I'm gonna update the contact info page to have it where you can send email directly to me from that page. any one has any other suggestions let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
So yeah, I'm gonna be a bump whore, but I finished most of the slideshows for the photography part, and I wanted to let you guys see.

Click Here fot the Photography Section

So what do you guys think of the additions?

Oh, and mods, if you like you can move this to General Design since thats kinda what it is.

You bumped for that? :therock:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

So yeah, I'm gonna be a bump whore, but I finished most of the slideshows for the photography part, and I wanted to let you guys see.

Oh, and mods, if you like you can move this to General Design since thats kinda what it is.

what's that saying about leopards and their spots?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

What does that have to do with anything with this thread and my post? :therock:

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What does that have to do with anything with this thread and my post? :therock:

It has everything to do with it, but I'm not gonna go into it.

All I wanted to do is show off part of my website that I just completed. Instead of starting another topic, I just bumped this one up. I don't appreciate your comments. If you don't have any C&C, then dont post.

Anyways back on topic.....

Josh,

I really like your website. It's quite simple and gets to the point. I really love the colors that you chose, I was about to use the same for mine...

Minor nitpicks though. All your links are images. For almost everybody, this doesn't cause any problem, being usually connected to high speed internet. It might have an effect on those who have a slower connection.

The other thing would be to have your website database driven. I understand that if you don't know how to program it, it may become a pain in the ass. However, it would eventually be easier to manage your website, as you would be able to change the interface while always having the same content.

In any case, I really like what you've done with it. It looks more professional than the last website you had.

Good job!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Blah Blah Blah, I'm not looking for a damn fight so yeah get it back on topic.......whatever that may be.

Retired Number's To Come

Josh,

I really like your website. It's quite simple and gets to the point. I really love the colors that you chose, I was about to use the same for mine...

Minor nitpicks though. All your links are images. For almost everybody, this doesn't cause any problem, being usually connected to high speed internet. It might have an effect on those who have a slower connection.

The other thing would be to have your website database driven. I understand that if you don't know how to program it, it may become a pain in the ass. However, it would eventually be easier to manage your website, as you would be able to change the interface while always having the same content.

In any case, I really like what you've done with it. It looks more professional than the last website you had.

Good job!

Thanks for the C&C pollux. Yeah I know all of the links as images can slow it down, but I kinda like it that way, makes it a lil more graphical. Also on the database, yeah thats wheres its gonna go eventually, but I have no clue how to even start one let alone make it. Thanks for the compliments.

In your opinion is this your best site year to date?

Retired Number's To Come

I'll let you guys and potential clients be the judges of that. I do know that Ron is very pleased with the Toccer website I did, as it helped him gain more repeat visitors. Also Lindsay was very pleased with her's as well, although she really didn't have a choice cause hers was free. I do believe my new website is better than the previous ones I had for myself.

Hey cynic, did you get your vasectomy yet?

I'll let you guys and potential clients be the judges of that. I do know that Ron is very pleased with the Toccer website I did, as it helped him gain more repeat visitors. Also Lindsay was very pleased with her's as well, although she really didn't have a choice cause hers was free. I do believe my new website is better than the previous ones I had for myself.

Well that's cool and I wish you the best of luck in your future projects.

Hey cynic, did you get your vasectomy yet?

Nope, no vasectomy as of yet. I'm finding out that I might want to keep my boys for the future seeing I have much nicer women in my life than my ex.

Look Josh, I know you and I have been at each other's throats in the past but can we just call a truce?

Retired Number's To Come

Archived