Pretty cool CD-Rom

Plaid Paint

This is cool. I think about a year ago it was availible as a PDF. I read the whole thing, well...nearly and it was very very cool.

The design was something to be desired, but that's ok. The content was what was imporant. I've got the PDF on my computer somewhere (I can't see myself deleteing that!)

Here's the original thread from last summer, where we first found out about Bill's work:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...=10935&st=0&hl=

They say "he who hesitates is lost" and I guess that's very true in this instance. Bill originally made the document available for free, then listed on ebay at $15. I wish now that I had grabbed one last summer at the $15 rate.

Bill originally made the document available for free

The original PDF covers 1972 to 2003 and although it was probably a rough draft it still contains a ton of cool information.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Bill originally made the document available for free

The original PDF covers 1972 to 2003 and although it was probably a rough draft it still contains a ton of cool information.

it said 2003, but I just looked at it last night.

Its got info on the new Blue Jays uniforms.

it said 2003, but I just looked at it last night.

Its got info on the new Blue Jays uniforms.

I'm pretty sure he updated it before he shipped the CDs he was selling. At least, I remember him mentioning that. I'll have to check my copy out.

All-

I have gotten many inquiries on the new edition of this guide on CD. Yes, it is completely re-written with chapters for every team, all uniform patches cataloged, a short guide to authentic identification, and examples of all the type fonts used for numbers and names. I also have examples of team tagging (though not for every year for every team) and Turn Back the Clock jerseys included. It is now over 1050 pages (compared to the original's 650) and has over 6000 photos.

For readers of this board, I'd like to offer a special price for a time - The guide is selling regularly for $29.00, but the process below will let you order it for $24.00

1) Go to the website, www.mlbstyleguides.com

2) Go to the "order" tab

3) enter user ID "BASEBALL22", with password "threads"

this will bring up the special price order form.

I worked really hard on this, and had assistance this time from some of the teams with source material. I think you will like it.

Thanks for all your support, Bill Henderson

Archived