Minnesota Wild Concept

TFoA

Yeah, that retro-alternate is very classy. One of the best. It would be nice to have it as their Primary. It befits a great hockey region. Looking at the red one you have here makes me think of the old Devils unis. Certainly not a deal-breaker though - they won't go that way again.

I love how a team who has only been around for less then 10 years can have retro jerseys.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I love how a team who has only been around for less then 10 years can have retro jerseys.

Yup, hockey's only been around in Minnesoa for ten years... right... haven't we been over this already? <_<

Anyway, I don't think the Wild need to become the Minnesota Devils. Granted, their current green jerseys need some contrast, but I don't like using the circle/name crest as the main logo, it's unnecessary. And their current whites are amongst the league's best current jerseys (including the Blues' white jerseys, the Devils' red jerseys, and others).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yup, hockey's only been around in Minnesoa for ten years... right... haven't we been over this already? <_<

Anyway, I don't think the Wild need to become the Minnesota Devils. Granted, their current green jerseys need some contrast, but I don't like using the circle/name crest as the main logo, it's unnecessary. And their current whites are amongst the league's best current jerseys (including the Blues' white jerseys, the Devils' red jerseys, and others).

I love the old Devils jersey and if my team wants to emulate them to an extent, that is fine by me.

I agree though, that the circle logo should not be the crest on their primaries. The terrible team name was saved by a great logo and I don't like it shrunk down to fit in the circle.

I would like the logo sans circle--but the rest to look just like these concepts. (then a circle logo on a green alt.)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Even a brand new team can have a "retro-looking" jersey or logo. It juts means it looks like something from an earlier period not just from something they may have had at an earlier time.

The Wild's current primary jerseys are horrible. Especially the green. For a while they tricked me into liking the white one, but I quickly got over that.

I don't think the Wild necessarily have to go retro to look good, I just don't like what they have. It lacks umm...well, I don't know but it's just dull. (Oh, and the green definatley lacks white.)

Their logo is however one of the best in the league.

Oh, and this concept is very nice, btw.

Anyway, I don't think the Wild need to become the Minnesota Devils.

Ah crap, it looks just like the Devils, don't it. Well, that's what happens when I don't watch hockey: I forgot what most of the unis look like (i.3. NEW JERSEY) :P

But eh, can't find any other pattern that looks better than what they have right now, which kicks ass.

Archived