New Orleans Saints (new numbers?)

ShaftDu

I don't know how reliable that pic is. While that jersey doesn't even have tv numbers, and looks like a low grade replica. That number even looks like it may be just photoshopped on there. Was that jersey like 39.99 or something?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not sure it looks same to me!!

Uh... yeah.

Look again. They're pretty different.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The #2 in the (heavily photoshopped) photo from the NFL store lacks a serif at its base. That's the only diff I see.

It's way thicker too. Look at the differences in black space at the top of the 2 twos. Also, with the fake one, you couldn't add a serif because it would go right into the elbow (right term?) of the two.

The lettering and numbers are different. Looks like a freeware font (meaning:CHEAP) SF Collegiate for the letters and numbers.

The Saints use the omnipresent generic NFL block numbers, and a condensed version of Franklin Gothic Medium for the letters.

This just smells bad all around.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Upon further review you are correct it is different!!! I opologi as Sammy Sosa would say!!

Through an interperator, of course :D

i thought it was a bad photoshop too

this is shown as an authentic on this page

http://saintsmerchandise.net/saints/custom...ome.php?cat=258

on their website

You do have a point, but if you look at the numbers on the website as compared to the numbers above, it still looks like the #2 is inconsistent. The numbers on the website appear rounded whereas the #2 is clearly squared off.

Those odd numbers/letters look like the result of some shoddy MS Paint work.

Shock, shock, somebody in the Saints organization is half-assing it.

My guess: no change at all, except perhaps in web store personnel.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived