Montreal concepts

oilfaninvan

Sometimes there's just not anything nice to say about the design.  It's not meant to be a personal slam on the designer.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

You can be constructive though. I don't really approve of all the "these sucks" responses, though, the designers shouldn't take offense.

I think the cream ones are just not too good looking. I suppose I could say suck, but eh. Anyway, I think the others look sorta cool and have potential.

exactly, thank you. finally someone with some decency.

if these "suck" that's cool. no offense, but then you obviously think you can do better, so why not prove it? show what your made of before you straight out say that something sucks.

also, many of you seem to think you know alot about good design, so why not give detailed criticism? otherwise, you are wasting everyones time.

you suck....

...see?

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

Looking at the list of people who've posted in this thread, I'd say a majority of them have posted a good amount of concepts, being rather long-term regulars of CC's boards.  Compared to these guys I'm a relative newbie.

So, I would say that they've "show(n) what (they're) made of" alot in the past.  And I'd venture to say they've probably made a few bomb concepts as well.

So, not every concept posted is going to be showered with large amounts of praise.  And, in some cases, they're just not good.  I've certainly posted a few things that have gotten the big thumbs down.  And, rather than telling everyone how mean they are, I simply chalked it up to experience--not everything I make is the bomb; sometimes, it's a big stinkbomb.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hey theyre actually cream colored on my monitor....woohoo I thought my monitor settings were screwed up....lol

sorry I had to lighten the mood  :P

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived