Browns Concept II

brennus

...I didn't use black...
lol wow geezus my bad i still had my monitor settings changed for the great escape game....sorry about that im a n00b

with the updated color on mine.....i still like this concept, espcially the striping patter on the sleeves. the brown looks fine to me and i wouldnt mind at all if they wore this. great idea

:evil: OH MY F-ING GOD. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE BROWNS. THEIR UNI'S ARE UNTOUCHABLE. YOU CANNOT EVEN DO A CONCEPT FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SO TRADITIONAL. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR CREATIVITY.

j/k.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Either the last name is too big on the back, or the numbers are too small. Something looks a little off. And the outlines on the numbers are a little thick. But not a bad concept - it's a solid design with a nod to the traditional uniform.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Either the last name is too big on the back, or the numbers are too small. Something looks a little off. And the outlines on the numbers are a little thick. But not a bad concept - it's a solid design with a nod to the traditional uniform.

Archived