Calgary concept pack 2004

Kenworth

Ok the Flames I think have the best jerseys in the NHL. Now if they did this it would be A++! Just put the Hourse as a side patch! I saw something like this on another site. I thought it was a awsome idea!

Home

attachment.php?s=&postid=243177

Away

attachment.php?s=&postid=243180

3rd

attachment.php?s=&postid=243183

3rd with yellow

attachment.php?s=&postid=243891

You guys where saying to make it more "flamey"......well less black.

attachment.php?s=&postid=243901

I'd make the C on the black jersey yellow. A white C looks incomplete to me.

The Flames shouldn't use a black C.  It's been said before on here, but I'll say it again:  Black is the color of something when it is finished burning.  However, red,yellow,and white, are colors while something is in the process of burning.  You don't want the logo to be as if the team is burnt, charred, and dead, but rather the team is on fire, hot, powerful,etc.

Red and Yellow C's are fine by me.  White and black aren't.

Solid.  Great work on these.  I like the white one the best, with the red a close second. :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm pretty certain they've been using the Calgary C for the captain, and the Atlanta A for the assistants. I love that.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Huh, weird.  Sure that's not a pre-season thing, though?  Some teams don't use all of their proper jersey detailing in the pre-season; for example, Detroit wears straight-text names until they get to the regular season.

Upon further review on the Flames' website, I see the "regular" C on Conroy.  That sucks.  I liked it when they had the Calgary C as the captain's C.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived