Bulldogs Fantasy Logo Concept

irondudez

Great start.

I don't see anything right off hand that is out of place or that I would fix, but I'll keep looking :P

Maybe a contrast color.

For instance, make the black - navy blue (or any dark color, instead of black), and then the bulldogs head and different color with appropriate highlights. Just a thought.

Note: I know a lot of people on here don't like black and some do in logos, I was just thinking of ways to inhance this already good design to make it great.

i've pretty much completed this set, but i still may make some adjustments based on C&C.. here you go:

bulldogslogoset1qk.jpg

As a traditionalist, I'm appalled that you would even think of making changes ...

...Oh, wait a minute. :D I was thinking of another NYC area team. Seriously, I think the bulldog should have more shoulder showing. I also think that a fang should hook over a lip to accentuate the bulldog look.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I like him. It's very well put together.

But he's a bit nice.

See how in these ones, the dog has a bit of attitude about him.

You don't wanna mess with any of these dogs.

Your dog, I could pat him on the head and tickle his tummy with no worries.

Having said all that, I don't know what it lacks, but that's the feeling I get when I see him.

logo_thumbnail.giflogo_thumbnail.giflogo_thumbnail.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived