2 jersey concepts

the jets could work of the lime green was a little darker and less dominant (like along the lines of a trim colour). the kc concept just dosnt seem right though. the logo reminds me of the nj devils mark.

Exactly what I was going to say. The KC one, while including the arrow was a nice touch, looks too much like something for a team with the nam "Devils" Maybe a cleaned up version of the logo with more of an emphasis on the arrow, to make it look more arrow like and less devil tail like would help it out. Like tailfeathers, or a distinct arrow head, or something. I'm not loving the white belt. It just looks odd separating the two red sections.

As for the Jets, too lime of a green. And the logo looks like an H. I'm not quite sure how you would do it, but maybe you can get it to resemble more of an NY than an H.

Ok, my comments, and PLEASE take these with a sense of humor......

Jets: my fave team in the world....but those look like the Orlando Thunder meets a grass stain......

Chiefs: Hello Oklahoma Sooners of the pros......

Suggestions: First off...lime green wasn't meant to be ANY kind of a primary color.....if you DO add it, make it an accent, not a huge part of the jersey.....i see where ur going with the unique font and all....tweak the font....and lose the lime....you might want two shades of green (pine and kelly, for ex.)...or throw in a neutral color.....the Chiefs unis you made totally threw out yellow, which is a necessary color for their unis...and since they have had the same unis since 1960, i wouldn't really change much.....and PLEASE don't add black...even though it's part of the logo, this is one of those combinations that have stood the test of time, and mesh well together.....but good attempt nonetheless....keep at it, you'll be awesome before ya know it.....can't wait to see you progress from this to a polished designer

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

The lime green may be making its triumphant return by way of the Pacific Northwest. Shield your eyes accordingly.

As for these designs -

JETS: I think that other than blue, green would be about the only color you could pick from where two shades of the same color would go well together on a sports uniform. But as has been said, the lighter green would be better served as a trim color, and not the focus of the uniform.

CHIEFS: I undefined the Chiefs' uniforms. They have withstood the test of time and remain among the very best in the league. Your idea is going to look very bland. With only 2 colors (dark red, white) no helmet stripes, no sleeve stripes, no neck stripes, no outlining on the numbers, no pants stripes, no socks stripes, these don't "pop" at the viewer. And with only the red pants, those home uniforms are going to look like giant red blood clots. And the road whites repeat the awful mistake made by the Bills and now the Cardinals of the colored yoke. This is not a trend that needs to be proliferated any more than has already been done.

See if you can clean up the Jets idea, it's got some potential. Good first effort, and kudos for putting it out there for all to see. And :welcome:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Sorry to disappoint you all......... :cry:

Anyway, I took some of your advice. I...

-incorporated a newer green, it's actually closer to my idea

-added a helmet stripe

-made the shoulder yokes a bit smaller

-added an alternate "NY" logo underneath the collar in front.

Hopefully this is better

Revised Jets concept

As for my Chiefs one....there really is no good way to fix it without radically trashing my previous idea.

I also had a Vikings idea in my head, but chose not to put it in because it's quite odd-looking (and doing this stuff in paint is a pain in the butt)

espnsig.gif

Archived