AZ Cardinals concept #45398723...and others too

tulanebc

Ok, now it's MY turn for an ARI concept....but this one was drawn by me about 5 months ago.....and everything I draw is done on MSPaint.....gotta make the best of a bad situation....anyways....here are my Cards 'cepts.....and a few others for my fantasy league PLUS what the New Orleans Breakers would look like NOW if they still played.....C&C appreciated (sorry if this post looks huge with all the jerseys in here.....I have been wanting to show you guys these for a VERY long time)

Cards Home Jersey

Cards Away Jersey

Breakers Home Jersey

Breakers Away Jersey

Birmingham Thunderbolts Home Jersey

Birmingham Thunderbolts Away Jersey

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

i really like that cards concept, except for the copper helmet. there's no copper anywhere else in the concept, so it just doesn't work, imo...

however, give it a white helmet, and it would be much better than what the cards actually decided on, in my opinion.

If you look close, there is copper in the border around the sleeve logos, the numbers, and the piping (HATE that word) around the name, shoulders, and on the pants.....MSN shrinks the pics to make less legible sometimes.......thanx though

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

If you look close, there is copper in the border around the sleeve logos, the numbers, and the piping (HATE that word) around the name, shoulders, and on the pants....TRUST me, the copper is there.....MSN shrinks the pics to make less legible sometimes.......thanx though

willieMcGee_2.jpg

well if i couldn't see any in a pic that size, i doubt the TV would be able to pick it up :P which leaves my comments unchanged... the fully copper helmet over powers the concept, since the only other copper is in very small doses. if you used copper as an outline on the logo on the helmet, as you did with the rest of the concept, it would really fit together better...

hell, maybe try some copper pants? :) just my suggestions. take them with a grain of salt.

I agree with ColeDMD - I like the Cards concept a LOT, but not the copper helmet. Usually I don't like those underarm gusset deals, but in this case they almost give me that wing feeling that a bird-named team could use.

Since I also don't like the current white helmet.. I think a red helmet would look awesome.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Good suggestions guys...I was thinking of addming more copper...but I kinda wanted to stay minimalistic with everything....just a hint of copper while keeping the main colors of the team is what I was trying to do....and yeah, the shoulder stripes are trying to resemble wings or the back of the head of the bird...anyways..here's the white helmet version with the copper outline on the head of the bird on the helmet....and don't forget to take a peek at the other football jerseys I have on the site as well....

Cardinals- White helmet home jersey

Cardinals- White helmet away

willieMcGee_2.jpg

I remember seeing a Breakers pennant hanging in a friend's room for the first time when I was younger and wondering who/what they were. I always loved their helmet and I think you did a good job on the uniforms.

On a side note....good luck in the CWS. I'll be rooting for you by default. I hope Manzella (of the Houston Astros!) has a great series.

Ya know, i was thinking, and i did try to do it with the original scheme......purple and gold...and it looked kinda.........gawdy.......i didn't care for it...but i'll try it in some kind of Storm Blue and Lightning Yellow or something.....

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Thanx....now I have added a few more jerseys for my fantasy league.....take a peek, tell me what ya think and all....some of the other teams are names I made up....some are borrowed (i'm sure the former teams don't mind).....and the Cards jerseys were done 5 months ago, before the new logo came out...its kinda hard to find a side profile helmet with the new logo that's usable for MSPaint....good c&c though....thanx everyone

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Archived