Historic concept?

Discrim

Wyoming women's volleyball (because I could)

to my knowledge, i have never seen a volleyball concept since i started making concepts, so i figure i shall be the first.  i also have two other concepts, one of which i posted before in a different form:

Canadiens 2K(new version of old concept)

Wyoming soccer

[Chip Caray announcing]swung on...BELTED!!!  and Discrimihater has made history tonight with his wyoming volleyball design...but will this make up for his disappointing showing in the Vikings hockey battle?[/end Chip Caray]

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Cool!  Man thats a lot of BROWN (Wyoming)

Great work :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Those.. .hm... well, they carry the mark of Discrim! :;):  The v'ball jerseys look too much like hockey jerseys, though.  And I dunno about a horizontal stripe on soccer shorts.

(BTW, this is the first v'ball concept, though I had posted a v'ball logo months and months ago, for the Minneapolis Hell.  And I still haven't gotten to see the t-shirts they got made up, since they didn't bother to ask if I wanted one.  :P )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

[stuart Scott]...now to some breaking news...Discrimihater, the self-proclaimed 'Turn-Ahead King' made history last season when he sparked interest in TATC concepts...now he embarks on a quest to be the first...starting with his late night release of the first volleyball uniform concept at the Chris Creamer boards. What is this madman up to now? We'll have to wait and see[end Stu Scott]

i gotta tell ya, man, this media blitz is crazy! :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Well netball is primarily a women's sport. I just found out that the Womens world championship was completed a few days ago. Some men do play it however. But try a women's netball concept. We will find out if you can draw a nice skirt or not!

I saw, I came, I left.

We will find out if you can draw a nice skirt or not!

it'll be a while, we got company over and i am putting my concepts on hold for a few days.

2016cubscreamsig.png

from looking at some pics, i take it these are pretty much basketball jerseys with skirts...and having laid eyes on an eyesore, i know exactly what i am going to do.  that, and i think i'll stick to just looking at concepts and not commenting for about a month :o

damn, being a pioneer's scary

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived