Miley is Fired From Reds

redsfan39

i didnt want miley gone as much as gullet. now i hear trade rumors of dunn to the mets for prospects.....gonna be a long year. figures they bring in minor league coaches because they were playin minor league ball. whats you guys non-biased opinion on this :D

First off, what would be the point of sending Dunn to the Mets? What good can he do a for those overacheivers?

I say they should trade him to the Nats. That's right, the Nationals. They need a slugger in the lineup so they can deal with Florida and Atlanta down the stretch.

As for the manager, you knew this was going to happen. Look at the Reds, they just plain stink. This is a team that is dead in the water.

Atlanta could use any kind of hitting, which the Reds have to spare. Kearns, Dunn, Casey, Pena, maybe even Griffey. Ship one of them off for a handful of the prospects that are more prevalent than kudzu in Georgia right now.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

right now i think casey is the only one not in danger of being traded. we need pitching bad.....AND if they traded casey it would be treason. it would like them trading larkin back in 90's. casey might be a big goofy sluggin white guy but DAMMIT hes our big goofy sluggin white guy. :D

Yeah taht would be a smart move Dunn is young Griffey is old, and getiing rid of Griffey they can play Kearns Dunn and Pena every day, and they can get atleast one solid prospect from Griffey he is ahaving an ok year this year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived