Lions Concept

stlramsfan

agreed with boardname, how is this any different? Looks the same to me to tell you the truth. Also, you should go with photobucket, alot easier than using Angelfire.

is it just me or does every concept this guy does looks very dull. bills, bengals now the lions it looks like he is just changing a stripe here or there and calling it a new concept i don't see what changes he is really making imo.

Artistic merit aside, there are 2 major problems with the design.

1. On the front view, you have two stripes on the sleeves, one at the hem, the other halfway up the sleeve. But on the side view, there's only a hem stripe, and the number is on the sleeve. Obviously, one or the other must be changed.

2. The socks must be white on the bottom half. So sayeth the NFL.

What I don't get is why the alternate jersey requires a different pair of pants, with the only difference being a white stripe in place of a black stripe. Since the jersey is black to begin with ( :puke: for them... REE-diculously bad idea), why make a 2nd pair of pants to have a thin white stripe? I don't get it - it's not like they sell "authentic game pants" for fans to fork over hundreds of bucks for.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived