Tatc challenge

oilfaninvan

in the spirit of the iron crossover, i would like to start a turn ahead the clock challenge. TATC is really a baseball thing i guess but let's try this for all sports. The guidelines are to simply be as creative as possible and not to worry about past or current design trends in sports. I don't mean to copy the idea of Iron Crossover, but i find that i finish my concept on the first day then sit anxious all week wanting another competition. the first 10 will be judged so first come first serve type thing (with a poll) so there is not really a deadline. Have fun guys, i look forward to your ideas.

Game 1 Challenge: (gotta keep it real!) EDMONTON OILERS HOCKEY

(don't worry i won't always pick my fave teams, but the first one has to be something fun for me haha.)

Have Fun. :P oh yeah, and i will post my idea too, if we get 10 others then i won't be in the poll.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

I really like the front of the jersey a lot. As far as futuristic goes, that's really well done. I think the back is a little plain. As far as the shorts go, I'm undecided. I think I would probably respond to them better if I saw them in reality instead of as a design in Paint. Overall really nice work. Thumbs up.

i got something...having only seen, well, the only one up at the moment, i can only tell you mine will look nothing like that.  jaws will be dropping, pun intended.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I leve town for a few days in the morning, so this was my only chance to do this design.  I decided to make Pepsico the main sponsor.  All the products, except air jamaica and Labatt, are part of Pepsico,  Enjoy!  

P.S.  That is supposed to be shimmer material on the silver parts of the jersey(sleeves, #'s), not a gradient, in case you're wondering.

Oilers TATC

They are all great, I think Saber7200 is on to something, in the future all jerseys will be "commercial billboards" - great job guys.   :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

[town crier]hear ye, hear ye...His Majesty the King has entered the building...[/town crier]

This ad-free number is the one i'm entering.  mainly cus i myself hate uniform ads, hate em hate em hate em.  this version, which i am not entering, i did but about gagged doing it  i didn't even bother looking for the actual ads cus they would clutter up the jersey to the point where i'd have had to put player names under the number(something i REALLY didn't want to do with this).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived