Gliders jerseys

GMac

My bro coaches kids fastball team called the gliders last year they got me to do their logo and got new hats next year they are getting sleeveless uniforms just curious on what you guys think is better... glidersjerseys.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

See the reason why they are the gliders is because the mens team is called the jets... the original plan was to be called the Juniour Jets but then they went to Gliders in honour of the last team to win provinicials in the 70s

www.pifflespodcast.com

i wish i could say yes but i always misspell the when i am half asleep... especially when I type faster than i think...lol

www.pifflespodcast.com

im trying to improve myself because of u guys... lol... and how hard would it be to get spell check...jeesh... and quadival... the argos??? do u enjoy shooting yourself in the foot...lol... go riders

www.pifflespodcast.com

I'd go with the first one because then you actually have an idea of who the team is.  I had this happen to me at a baseball tournament.  My team was wearing a white jersey with just a J on it and some kids walked up to us and asked off we were Springfield. :laugh:  Since then we have gotten better uniforms with Jamestown on the front.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Great work, looks like a bit of a Wpg Jets influence there...

anyway, a few words about the jersey.

The wordmark jersey is better, and it's almost there. The colouring needs changing though. Either change one of the bright red or blue to a different shade, or else add at least a white outline between the blue and red instead of the grey. It needs something more defining. Bright colours tend to bleed into each other when you're looking at them.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like the first one better, and to riff off the previous suggestion, perhaps you can go to a blue/white/black straight three-color configuration, rather than blue/white/black drop shadow...although for drop shadow (which I don't generally like) it looks pretty darn good...

Archived