the NBA Development League

Ry

Ho hum as to the name change. In the story it says the league's uniforms will have the team name at home and the city name on the road. Fine, but wear white at home and colored on the road. The league has had some horrible uniforms, all made on the same Reebok pattern. And there were no graphics and basic block numbers. Now is the time to get modern with the league's unis.

BTW-Don't go to the highlighted "uniform" in the story in hopes of seeing the new threads. That "uniforms" leads to an advertising web page for work uniforms. How bogus is that? :blink:

Ho hum as to the name change. In the story it says the league's uniforms will have the team name at home and the city name on the road. Fine, but wear white at home and colored on the road. The league has had some horrible uniforms, all made on the same Reebok pattern. And there were no graphics and basic block numbers. Now is the time to get modern with the league's unis.

BTW-Don't go to the highlighted "uniform" in the story in hopes of seeing the new threads. That "uniforms" leads to an advertising web page for work uniforms. How bogus is that? :blink:

I don't see that, you must have one of the advert thingys. Its like spyware I think.

signature.png

I don't like that secondary very much.

By making the outline something other than white, they lose that negative space effect that was there with the player. Without an outline we can assume the rest of the ball and feet continue, but now they are cut off.

I also think the D-LEAGUE script might look better if it were just rotated to fit along the side of the logo and not also italicized.

The top corners should be flipped, so the left corner is angled and the right corner is curved. Then the logo would look like a "D". And you wouldn't need a separate logo that says "D-League".

Like this:

dleague.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The top corners should be flipped, so the left corner is angled and the right corner is curved. Then the logo would look like a "D". And you wouldn't need a separate logo that says "D-League".

Like this:

dleague.jpg

I guess thats why were designers....oh wait whoever did the original is to, hmmmmmm

These guys need to go back to school and understand its the little things that make a design good.

Like this:

dleague.jpg

Damn, such a little change makes a world of difference.

Great eye for design there jp

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Like this:

dleague.jpg

I guess thats why were designers....oh wait whoever did the original is to, hmmmmmm

These guys need to go back to school and understand its the little things that make a design good.

You know, in the designer's defense, he may have come up with that idea, but the league chose something else. of course we will never know. But in my experience, many times you have a good idea but the client ends up choosing something else.

Archived