Magic new jerseys now out

DEAD!

In a word: boring. In another word: awful. Still another word: unnecessary.

Brian in Boston

yet another word: retard

If you have a reason you don't like it, state why you don't like it. Don't be a dick.

I think saying its boring probably says why he doesnt like it!! I think Brian has probably put his opinions in a very succent but very accurate way there! You may not share them but Brian obviously doesnt think the Magic needed to change and doesnt think these unis are any kinda improvement!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It's hard to see in that picture, but there are stripes running down the sides that where an inset border would be.  The stripes match the same pattern on the neck and arm hole.  

Personally, I would have made the home striping like this: Blue-white-black.  I would also put a blue insert in the sides.  The road striping would be black-white-blue with a black insert.  I'll do a mock up.

It's hard to see in that picture, but there are stripes running down the sides that where an inset border would be. The stripes match the same pattern on the neck and arm hole.

Interesting, i hope its more than the hornets unis.

I cant tell, but i hope theres more to it than those.

Here's a better look, kinda looks like they took the prior cleveland template, but it may be similar to the Hornets new digs.

whatever, i like em.

B0000ABF9L.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._AA500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0000ABFAK.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._AA500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I think these are nice, although I really wish they would have never changed their inaugural uniforms which I thought were unique and nice looking.  There seems to be a movement in the NBA toward simpler uniforms and that's okay with me.

Just another example of Reebok's shoddy work.

Reebok's are the least expensive NBA licensed jerseys out there, and the quality shows.  No star on the new Magic neckline.  No star on the Sixers neckline.

p715419reg.jpg

You would have thought they would take it up a notch now that Champion isn't the maker of the cheapest replica jerseys.  Those were some pretty hideous attempts at looking like the uniforms they were supposed to look like.  The worst offender follows.

i-1.JPG

Um, didn't these guys have pinstripes?

i-1.JPG

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Also another thing that pisses me off is the TWolves unis.  THE COLLARS HAVE TREES ON THEM!  THEY ARE NOT STRIPED!!!  Nike got it right, even if Reebok has to jack the price up a bit, get it done right.  There is a reason nike is bigger than Reebok can ever achieve.  Quality!

Archived