Manitoba Moose

deucedwo

well before ICS says this, I will, most of the people at Scout or Fanhome are the biggest idiots and most don't even know what they are talking about.

No Offense to Gothamite since he is also a CCSLC member. At least he know's what he's talking about

well before ICS says this, I will, most of the people at Scout or Fanhome are the biggest idiots and most don't even know what they are talking about.

So why aren't you over there?

because my name isn't joshuamings

Why don't you go run and play outside for awhile.

Why don't you go run and play outside for awhile.

that's okay, I actually have work to do. But why don't you go outside and run around until the short bus comes along. Don't forget your lunch

I posted on that thread too--the first time in ages I visited there (well the logo board--I check out the CFL & Flames boards there on a regular basis)

I decide just to say something good about the logo and not berate them for being so behind...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I had my opinion, but the piece of crap boards over there are almost as retarded and a lilg/joshmings fight. I click on the friggen post reply button and it says "you are now logged in"

EDIT: Eh, just used the old name that I found by looking in a past thread.

Archived