Update on philly eagles 2003 unis...

Braden

As posted on store.philadelphiaeagles.com, these are their 2003 unis:

21-02.jpg

21-01.jpg

There looks like a silver border on the green jerseys as well...

If you're wondering about their pants... well the best I have is this screenshot from Madden 2004...

http://www.geocities.com/nfty_nebbish/madden2004_3.jpg

Sorry if y'all already have this info...

Enjoy

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I thought these jerseys weren't supposed to have the different colored sleeve cuffs. I'm glad these pics do. Without it, the unis are too bland. You can't just stick a logo on the side and call it a jersey. I still prefer striping on the sleeves, but this cuff will have to do. Pardon my ignorance, but besides the addition of silver to the numbers and the dropshadow, aren't these jerseys exactly the same as last years?

Yeppers... same fonts same everything, except the numbers and the pants striping. Personally, I don't like their new pants... I like symmetrical striping instead. One example of uniform pants I hate, Washington's. Oh well... despite all this I must conclude that the Eagles screwed up a good uniform to begin with.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Yeppers... same fonts same everything, except the numbers and the pants striping. Personally, I don't like their new pants... I like symmetrical striping instead. One example of uniform pants I hate, Washington's. Oh well... despite all this I must conclude that the Eagles screwed up a good uniform to begin with.

HEY, dont forget the "new" wordmark under the collar...lol thats important too  :laugh:

Let's face facts: We really can't look to the "Madden 2004" screen-saves as the definitive word on whether the Eagles will still wear green pants now and again, or as to whether the striping on said green pants would be a solid black. After all, the Eagles' jersey numbers in the "Madden 2004" screen-saves clearly haven't been updated to include either the silver trim or the drop-shadow. The only thing that they've added is the wordmark below the collar.

Brian in Boston

Archived