White Sox concepts that sure to anger everyone!

picklesque

:cursing::evil::cursing::evil: !!!

I'm everyone, and this made me angry!!

Nah, I'm kidding. I like the silver/black version of this uniform more than when they had this design in navy/red. But I don't like it more than what they have now, which is the best look they've ever had.

As for the powder blues: powder blue is the blue equivalent of gray. More powder, less neon. These'll glow in the dark! Of course, for a team that wore shorts and wide collared shirts, these could be in the realm of possibility. But I hope not.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

sorry, just dosnt work for me. that white sox script and logo is thw worst they ever had. the current stuff is classic and will be on the level of the yankees in 25 years. the logo and script you used just looks genaric. finally the powder blue road jerseys. when i think powder blue road jersys i think of the blue jays, royals, and cardinals. the white sox just dont come to mind. sorry, there's just nothing i like about this set. appreciate the effort, just not feeling it.

when i think powder blue road jersys i think of the blue jays, royals, and cardinals. the white sox just dont come to mind. sorry, there's just nothing i like about this set. appreciate the effort, just not feeling it.

Really?

They were actually one of the first to experiment with the idea. Check these out, from 1971 - a couple years behind Seattle and KC (and the Cubs tried it back in the '40s or '50s IIRC):

al_1971_chicago.gif

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

when i think powder blue road jersys i think of the blue jays, royals, and cardinals. the white sox just dont come to mind. sorry, there's just nothing i like about this set. appreciate the effort, just not feeling it.

Really?

They were actually one of the first to experiment with the idea. Check these out, from 1971 - a couple years behind Seattle and KC (and the Cubs tried it back in the '40s or '50s IIRC):

al_1971_chicago.gif

That there is still my favorite Sox uniform ever. Check out the logo on the stirrups - awesome! The script on the roads is classy like their current road script - but with a swoosh that says "White Sox" inside it - double awesome!! The red pinstripe unis were what I grew up with so I don't consider it a shock or anti-tradition. However, I would also be quite happy if they wore this exact uniform now but in their current colors.

LT

ok.....i uploaded a new version with a desaturated light blue.....the 'powder blue' that is the PANTONE color doesnt look right to me on a computer screen. This looks truer to the color from those times...anyone agree or disagree????

Archived