Colorado Avs Concept...

Robert89

first off i never got that logo to begin with.... plz someone help, ive had this question since theyve had it

and #2 i would like it with the current color set

I think it's supposed to be a yeti foot print. Their mascot is a yeti-type thing.

howler226x228.jpg

first off i never got that logo to begin with.... plz someone help, ive had this question since theyve had it

and #2 i would like it with the current color set

I think it's supposed to be a yeti foot print. Their mascot is a yeti-type thing.

howler226x228.jpg

thanx chief

so, you typed "colorado" and "avalanche" on an arc and recolored their secondary logo, eh?

fantastically dull.

the choice of font is terrible and the colors look like something out of a paint-by-numbers kit.

harsh critique? yes.

as is the concept.

Recoloring isn't a concept.

The font choice is pretty difficult to read, and not in fitting with that franchise.

I'd try starting with a blank sheet fo paper and a pencil.. see what comes into your head when you think Avalanche. This nets better results than recoloring somehting existing, which is never very creative.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 3 weeks later...
I changed pretty much only the colors, and added "Colorado Avalanche" to the "foot" logo...

C&C Appreciated...

avs8iq.png

Lemme know if you all would like me to do uniforms, thanks in advance...

I admire your attempt but as the others have essentially said--it seems half-hearted. I don't like the font choice at all, and the recoloring of the foot is not good t'all, there's no bright red anywhere in the Avalanche organization. If you're going to recolor, use the grey and black and white--the Avs secondary colors. Try something a bit different. But keep trying!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived