NCAA New Football Uniforms

slapshot

I thought BC was supposed to wear adidas uniforms this season, but they're still Reebok.

adidas:

Northwestern

Arkansas

New Mexico was last year, this year is Nike.

Can't think of others, but there might be some smaller D-I or smaller conferences whose teams wear adidas.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does anyone has a list of all NCAA adiadas school. I know ASU went to Nike, but are UCLA and Tennessee still Adiads, how about Wisconsin, and who else?

Akron

Arizona State

Arkansas

Army

Bowling Green

Eastern Michigan

Idaho

Indiana

Kansas

Louisville

Nebraska

New Mexico State

North Carolina State

Northern Illinois

Northwestern

Notre Dame

Ohio

Pittsburgh

Temple

Tennessee

Troy

UCLA

Western Michigan

Wisconsin

QPR%20Sig.png

Why do the Uniforms say TroJans and not Trojans?

Yeah, that TroJans wordmark is highly irritating.

True that,but i still say that the new unis are a upgrade from last season's unis.

To me, it looks like the J is supposed to mimic the swords in the logo. Not saying it's a good idea, but that's just what it looks like.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Here's a look at the new uniforms for NMSU football in their game vs UTEP last night.

QPGAQIIQGATTKKV.20050904044454.jpg

NRMFQPQPZRXAZSG.20050904044118.jpg

And an ad I stumbled upon.

4590.jpg

Here's the new New Mexico State gear if you missed it from the NMSU logo thread.

That's a new uniform for UTEP too. They used to use the old Miami Nike template. This is much cleaner. Although I wish Nike didn't put everybody in the same template at once.

Why do the Uniforms say TroJans and not Trojans?

Yeah, that TroJans wordmark is highly irritating.

True that,but i still say that the new unis are a upgrade from last season's unis.

To me, it looks like the J is supposed to mimic the swords in the logo. Not saying it's a good idea, but that's just what it looks like.

That's exactly what it's supposed to be. Don't worry, the TroJans wordmark is an aquired taste.

Don't worry, the TroJans wordmark is an aquired taste.

And I have acquired it, my friend. I have acquired it big time. It's one of my new favorites in college football.

Allow me to break up the I-A Convention here for a minute...Missouri State has the new, previously discussed and unfortunate-looking helmet for 2005. The rest of the uniform appears to be untouched. Here's a couple of pics from the game at Arkansas. I'll get a good look at the home unis in about 33 hours or so.

5mosnider.jpg5mosam.jpg

Wish I had some better pictures from the game, but after pulling within 28-17 in the third quarter (with the ball), Arkansas pulled away to win 49-17.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

Archived