Colts concept

patsox

I'll take the Boston guy doing a Colts concept as an olive branch:P

I like the jersey, I'd hate to see it on the Colts just because I like what they have now. But it's still very good.

Psst. Peyton's #18

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Firstly, you misspelled Indianapolis.

Secondly, the shades of blue are inconsistent between the front and the back.

Thirdly, when I try to put the front and the back together in my head, they don't match up. On the backs, the shoulder yokes are one colour, but on the front, they are a different colour. Same with the sleeves. Even the collar on the blue jersey is inconsistent between front and back. Unless you are planning to change colours along the seam that runs from the collar down the shoulders (kind of like the Raptors do on their road jerseys, and we all know what big fans we are of those around here), I can't see how this can be pulled off logistically.

It's an alright idea, but it could be executed better.

Firstly, you misspelled Indianapolis.

Secondly, the shades of blue are inconsistent between the front and the back.

Thirdly, when I try to put the front and the back together in my head, they don't match up. On the backs, the shoulder yokes are one colour, but on the front, they are a different colour. Same with the sleeves. Even the collar on the blue jersey is inconsistent between front and back. Unless you are planning to change colours along the seam that runs from the collar down the shoulders (kind of like the Raptors do on their road jerseys, and we all know what big fans we are of those around here), I can't see how this can be pulled off logistically.

It's an alright idea, but it could be executed better.

lol, i just had a thought in my head if this concept were actually taken. And made it to the press, but someone on opening day realized they misspelled Indianapolis. Could you image it?

Sorry. I appreciate the novel thinking, but not only are what the Colts have as timeless and fine as any in football - past or present - but these are in no way an improvement on them to the point where I would want to see these instead of what they've got. Just too out there.

Also - you'd do well to embrace the Curved Line tool on Paint. In the same way that people have made several comments on the piping on your baseball jerseys, the center stripe on these helmets looks really poorly drawn. The Curved Line tool makes it much easier once you figure out how to use it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't know how to use it and it frustrates me. :cursing:

I learned by trial and error.

Loosely:

1. Plot out the line. Try and keep the curve from tracing more than a 90 degree arc at any one time.

2. Once the straight line is plotted, the first point you click on the line is where you're going to make the focal point/apex of the curve. Click and drag all over the pace - you can always CTRL + Z and undo what you did.

3. Once you set the primary curve, the second click modifies the first curve you made.

It took me forever to use it, to the point that I avoided it. After countless attempts, I finally got comfortable with it and I use it constantly - piping, striping, round number outlines.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived