Washington Nationals

Rvieth07319

1) Put the logo on the other side of the uni, the left, over the heart.

2) Four different logos make it look way too cluttered. Stick with one logo for one patch.

3) im not sure about the W on the uniform. It looks more like it belongs on a hat to me.

I do like the idea, though, of the blue vest with red undershirt. and i like the hat, good job on those.

I see that this is your first post on these boards, so welcome, and this isnt too bad of a try for a first. you just gotta fix it up a bit.

teamsnew2.png

1) Put the logo on the other side of the uni, the left, over the heart.

2) Four different logos make it look way too cluttered. Stick with one logo for one patch.

3) im not sure about the W on the uniform. It looks more like it belongs on a hat to me.

I see that this is your first post on these boards, so welcome, and this isnt too bad of a try for a first. you just gotta fix it up a bit.

Welcome.

Echoing what kingssss said, but I am not a fan of colored vest/colored undershirt. To me, it screams "softball jersey".

My other complaint besides the clutter is that teams that use a logo instead of a wordmark generally use the same basic monogram as the cap (Yankees, Tigers - I know there are noticeable differences, but my point is, the logos are both "NY" interlocking and Olde English "D", respectively; old SF Giants road, or a logo that largely serves as the basis for the cap monogram (Reds: wishbone "C", "REDS" added inside "C"; Cubs: "C-UBS" inside circle, the C is the same one used on the cap). In your concept, you have a block "DC" on the cap, and a script "W" on the jersey. It looks very inconsistent, which makes the uniform look unprofessional.

I am not going to opine on the merits of using the "DC" or the "W", since BallWonk and I have beaten this to death time and again. I prefer the "W", but I'd go with one and use it in both places. One of each looks cluttered like the mismatched twin patches.

"Less is more." - Mockba

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Please do not create a new thread each time that you revise a concept. Your two threads have been merged. Thank you.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

is there anyway u can revise a concept after u post it??

Well, you can always either...

a. save it as the same file on the server you're hosting it, or

b. add a reply, much like the one you added to ask me that question.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived