Newest oilfan concepts

oilfaninvan

I like these except there a football in the bucs, and a baseball in the bosox. When doing a cross-over you need to edt the logos. As far as jersey the design the Bucs is the best, I love it.

I dont like hard and fast rules like this! If a designer prefers not to edit a logo, fine thats up to them! You may not like it, but that is what the designer has decided to do!!! (It may cost them votes in a contest, but for if the design is for there own enjoyment then I don't really see any need!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It all kind of depends. Is this a fashion hockey jersey the team would sell? If so, don't edit. If it is a hockey jersey for a Tampa Bay Bucs hockey team, then an edit would be good. If it is a hockey jersey for a hockey team for a sport called hockey played with a football then your good to go!

The BoSox ge a big meh outta me, but I absolutely love your Bucs designs. Your designs have improved incredibly. Great Job!

thx dooods,

as for editing the logo - i'll probably never edit a logo. i figure that there will never be a bucs hockey team, and if there were even a pirates hockey team or something similar, then they'd have to have a different logo anyways. it's a tampa bucs hockey jersey, not team.

my x-overs always keep that in mind, changing the ball to a puck, or something just looks riduculous most of the time.

thanks for the critique! i appreciate.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

WOW

There SHOULD be a TB Bucs hockey team - just so they could wear those badass unis! Great job. The tattered banner sleeve pattern, the ship on the alternate - AWESOME.

I Also really like the BoSox alternate - red with the big B.

Great, inspired work.

nit picking.

If you say so.  But, you can continue to be satisfied with your work, or you can find ways to improve it.  Your call.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived