Pacers site has Jasikevicius jersey advertised

chakfu

I did not check out the site, but I'm guessing he means that the Pacers are selling jerseys with the rookie's name/number, but on last year's jersey. Are you sure there isn't a disclaimer stating that the jersey that ships will be a different style than the one pictured? If not, that is pretty low on the Pacers part.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You should have my job where I have to try to pronounce it on a regular basis. We got a third way to pronounce it when they signed him last week.

FYI: yes-uh-KAV'-uh-chis

You should have my job where I have to try to pronounce it on a regular basis. We got a third way to pronounce it when they signed him last week.

so are you on the radio around here?

just curious

You should have my job where I have to try to pronounce it on a regular basis.  We got a third way to pronounce it when they signed him last week.

so are you on the radio around here?

just curious

WIBC / Network Indiana

How can they sell jerseys of new rookies during the interim before the new jerseys are unveiled? They know he'll never wear these.

He'll probably wear it this pre-season, I doubt the Pacers unveil the new unis until their regular season opener.

Kinda like when Barkley went to the Suns and wore their old uni the preseason before donning the new ones for the regular season.

How can they sell jerseys of new rookies during the interim before the new jerseys are unveiled?  They know he'll never wear these.

He'll probably wear it this pre-season, I doubt the Pacers unveil the new unis until their regular season opener.

Kinda like when Barkley went to the Suns and wore their old uni the preseason before donning the new ones for the regular season.

Yeah, NBA teams are weird like that... been doing it for a while.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived