AFC Helmet rated

Blue Falcon

So this guy is what, some 50+ year old member of the dawg pound stuck in the past?

You know what is getting really tiresome? People bitchin about the Ravens and how Cleveland got screwed. At the end of the day, the original Browns leaving might have been the best thing to happen. The league and the city finally got their act together and replaced that crap stadium with something that will generate revenue in order for the team to compete. Geezus Cleveland, let it go already.

If you want to be pissed about something, get pissed about the NHL NEVER going back to Winnipeg.

you know what, if i ever get an NHL franchise i promise you i will put it in Winnapeg.

So this guy is what, some 50+ year old member of the dawg pound stuck in the past? 

You know what is getting really tiresome?  People bitchin about the Ravens and how Cleveland got screwed.  At the end of the day, the original Browns leaving might have been the best thing to happen.  The league and the city finally got their act together and replaced that crap stadium with something that will generate revenue in order for the team to compete.  Geezus Cleveland, let it go already. 

If you want to be pissed about something, get pissed about the NHL NEVER going back to Winnipeg.

you know what, if i ever get an NHL franchise i promise you i will put it in Winnapeg.

:woot:

winnipeg got just as screwed as cleveland did, and we have yet to see the new jets.

Well opinions are like A**Holes we all have'em but this guy's is a 'roid. First off everyone forgets that what Earsay did was ground breaking. Us in Baltimore felt gee all we have to do is not show and he will have to sell or get a better product. NEVER did we think he would move. But reality changed in the sports world on that snowy march night. We lost it all...name, colors, HISTORY, all of it! To the folks of Cleveland quit bitching...you got a team damb near immediately, a NFL financed stadium, your colors, name, and your history. Now all fans in any sport have to show and spend even if the team SUCKS! so they don't move. Now there was a silver lining to the move...Camden Yards and all the clones, along with the building boom for stadiums and arenas nation wide. That ol' drunk bastard had a profound impact on the sports world when he pulled those Mayflower vans out of Baltimore it is a shame it had to happen to us. Oh and I didn't forget you Raiders fans but Al moved for $$$ and discovered that LA can't support NFL the way Oakland can and went back. As for the helmets...Bills, Broncos, Colts, 'Fins, Ravens, Texans.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived