Athens Tridents

Camden Crazy

Loving the logos. :B

The unis? I'm not as sure on. It's hard to really say though because I can't really see the silver-gold shiny look that I think you're for. And the numbers could stand a thicker outline IMO.

But I like the direction of this.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

The logos are good, but I'm not quite wild about them. Love the font choice though. Color scheme definately needs work. I'd work with some shade of blue and other nautical colors. Change the yellow to more of a gold color and make it an accent color and I think you've got a winning combonation. As far as the uniforms, the style is good, again the color scheme doesn't work for me. I think you need a dark color. And this is probably an over-the-top idea but what would you think of extending the pant-stripe on the jersey, and put some prongs around the sleeve to simulate another trident. I'm not sure if would look good on paper, but something maybe worth trying.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I like it. It's not entirely great, but add a little bit more detail, just my thoughts.

Resurrected from a two year drought, it's still just my opinion.

MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - 2008 BIG TEN MEN'S B-BALL CHAMPS!

BELIEVE IT!

I like the logo, but the colors are driving me nuts! Combine some metallic gold with lblue and white. Reason I recommend blue and white is because of the Greek flag. Put more of the lblue and white into the uni, leaving the gold only for the logo, and you've struck gold.

galaxy.png

you missed a golden opportunity to do something really cool with this name.....if you turn the pants striping into a trident, or connect the pants striping to the jersey to form a trident, that might be pretty badass....or at the very least, rather unique.

The color combo is not good. Darken the silver into a charcoal. I also agree an opportunity was missed with the striping.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived