Looks like Little E is out

Jigga

With his 38th place finish in the Sony HD 500, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was officially eliminated from "The Chase for the Championship" with one race remaining in the regular season. He summed up his season by saying, "We've stunk all year. We haven't had a good year. I'm surprised you all are surprised." I for one am not suprised. He's as overrated as his "daddy" was great!

Also, Jeff Gordon has slipped to 12th place, 30 points out of 10th. The regular season finale is the Chevy Rock & Roll 400 at the Richmond International Raceway next Saturday. Should be fun.

Not that anyone cares... :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Tough break about Junior and Jeff Gordon, especially after the good run Jeff had at the beginning of the year winning 3 races. Looks like my pick to win the title has changed to Tony Stewart. BTY, Congrats to Kyle Busch winning his first Cup race last night, Kurt must be proud of his little brother.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived