Wisconsin Hockey Jersey Question

Redlands, CA

I think I know the source of your question-collegejersey.com, right? cus I know the men haven't. usually there are three jerseys: home and away in the Red Wings white jersey style, and the third jersey is usually white (this year, it was in the Wild template with a script Badgers on front) so UW can wear em at home, no questions asked.

the women's team wears jerseys with the W on front...though I wish they were the men's jerseys, but my love for UW is stronger than my hatred of the Red Wings.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here's all the Wisconsin jerseys:

wisconsin.jpg

The top ones are the women's, the bottom four are the men's, and the bottom most is the newest alt. (Truthfully, I'm not sure they've worn the red with the lace-up collar in a while - it may be a throw-back)

Moose

Wow...I didn't realize how much Wisconsin looks like BU. Must be the template.

i've noticed for years (and the aforementioned Red Wings thing): basically, the differences are minimal:

most obvious: Badgers have diagonal WISCONSIN on front with no number, BU has arched BOSTON on front with number below

second most obvious: Badgers have red and white outline on all lettering on the home and away jerseys, BU uses plain white and plain red lettering.

then on the flipside, you have Cornell, who also looks like the Wings. thing is, the Big Red use Detroit's dark template for both jerseys, so their red jersey looks the same except for CORNELL replacing the wing, while teh whites are inversed (red stripe instead of red number area)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 6 months later...

For some reason the idea of that jersey reminds me of the giant King the LA Kings had on their alts a long time ago.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

For some reason the idea of that jersey reminds me of the giant King the LA Kings had on their alts a long time ago.

The King may have been wacky, but he wasn't really that giant, at least not like that out of control Bucky Badger. He looks like one of those late 80's all-over-printed NASCAR Jeff Gordon shirts, in neon colors of course...

9e_1.JPG

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The King may have been wacky, but he wasn't really that giant, at least not like that out of control Bucky Badger. He looks like one of those late 80's all-over-printed NASCAR Jeff Gordon shirts, in neon colors of course...

9e_1.JPG

I was thinking that the Bucky jersey reminds me of the Michelin Man Mighty Ducks jerseys.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived