NCAA Football '06

worst. jersey. ever.

Boise State.  Long funky names, funky blue turf, playing in Idaho, mid-major conference.  What more could you want?

A win?

:lol: !!

At least on NCAA '06, you can set the challenge level low enough that you CAN go between the hedges and destroy Georgia. It's not going to happen on the "Real Life" difficulty level for BSU, apparently... can they hit "RESET"?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Another good one for that a pure running game is, believe it or not, North Texas. They have 2 STUD HBs that can easilly put up 100 yds/game each. The Sun Belt's a pretty easy conference to do well in (the only team I've had probs with when playing out of there is Troy) and outside of LSU in the opener, it's a cake sched.

Also, ya might wanna consider giving Toledo or Wyoming a shot too.

Personally, I love playing as a mid-major (usually a MAC school or I import a created school into the MAC), just so I can "crash the party" with the B©S....which I did with UConn when they were still an Indy on NCAA 2004 (undefeated season and a berth in the Rose Bowl against Cal...took a last second Orlovsky to Caulley TD to win it too).

Last year (on NCAA 2005), I took Bowling Green to a 12-0 record in my first year and a berth in the Fiesta Bowl against K-State...whupped up on the Wildcats 44-10 and finished #3 in all the land...2nd season? 12-0 again (bulked up the OOC sched too by adding OSU, ND, and Miami..all roadies and all were ranked in the preseason top 10 going in), another MAC title, another BCS bid, this time to the Rose Bowl and a shot at the National Title against Oklahoma...came up a bit short, but it was well worth it....3rd year, another undefeated season (and took out Oklahoma in a re-match of the title game in Norman), yet another MAC title, yet another appearence in the National Title game (Fiesta)...this time the Falcons came through, pounding the bejeezus out of Iowa (47-3 final) for the ADT Trophy :D

After that 3rd season, I moved on to coach TCU...and worked my magic there (so much so that the Frogs got an invite to the Big XII after 3 years of hard work)..

I haven't started a dynasty yet on NCAA 2006...been playing the Race To The Heisman feature mostly...right now, I'm a QB for FSU. So far, entering my junior season, I've led the 'Noles to 2 straight ACC championships and a Fiesta Bowl win over Louisville in my freshman year and a Sugar Bowl win over Tennessee in my soph. season. No national title yet (for some odd reason, either Miami or Clemson seems to ruin my perfect season bids)....

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Come on! I don't think you should be catagorizing players by skin colour, and you should definately not choose a team because they have more white QB's, WR's for a video game IMO.

It's funny you should mention this.

I did a career in "Race for the Heisman" in NCAA '06 as a power tailback for Syracuse.

I'm a 6'4" 270 lb white dude. That is the character I made in NCAA. After you finish your career in college you can import your player into Madden 2006. I did that, and was drafted by the Bengals in the 3rd round.

Apparently, I found some soul after I got my diploma, because my player is now black.

Black is beautiful I guess, because I won O-ROY, MVP, and made it to the Pro Bowl my first year in the league.

mainescarf.png

Archived