NCAA Football '06

worst. jersey. ever.

I want to start a dynasty in NCAA '06, but I can't decide who to be. I am an OSU fan, but they're too good. I want to either lead a mid-major to a National Championship, or turn a subpar team in a tough conference into a perennial powerhouse. So far I'm considering Hawaii, KSU, Fresno state. Someone tell me who to be, I can't decide. I really wanna be a team with a white quarterback with a long funky name and white recievers if I can. Any thoughts?

Be Central Michigan and take the Chippewas to the promised land. :D

I haven't had a chance to play NCAA 2K6 yet, but I led CMU to four straight undefeated seasons, a national title and joined the Big 10 in NCAA 2K5. :)

Art didn't imitate life in that case, but it was a hell of a lot better. :D:blink:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

haha no one, its just that the good white recievers are few and far between.

Ha ha. I gotta be honest. Guys like Tim Dwight, Brian Finneran And Joe Jerevicius are some of my favs. I know trying to seperate people into racial categories is not PC but, worst. jersey. ever. is right good white recievers are few and far between. Its like Black Hockey players. You just dont see too many of them.

BTW, Apologies if anyone is offended

BONDSBACKER25.jpg

Boise State. Long funky names, funky blue turf, playing in Idaho, mid-major conference. What more could you want?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

haha no one, its just that the good white recievers are few and far between.

Ha ha. I gotta be honest. Guys like Tim Dwight, Brian Finneran And Joe Jerevicius are some of my favs. I know trying to seperate people into racial categories is not PC but, worst. jersey. ever. is right good white recievers are few and far between. Its like Black Hockey players. You just dont see too many of them.

BTW, Apologies if anyone is offended

No offense taken at all. White receivers and running backs face much the same stigma as Black quarterbacks. And who wouldn't want a QB with a long funky name if the commentators actually say the names (I'm not much of a college game player). I'm with jpslapshot, go with the Utah State Aggies. That's not even mid-major...lol.

If I ever get a hockey game, you better believe I'm taking Calgary because of Mr. Iginla.

BTW, I went to college in Iowa and I saw Tim Dwight run in a track meet. Black, White, or whatever, he was the fastest person I've ever seen in person. He ran the anchor leg of the 4x100m relay and his split must have been in the 9.6-9.7 range!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived