Arena Football United Logo

Gary

Which One Is Best?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am trying to start up the Arena Football United again and try to get a governing board also. If you don't know the Arena Football United was the governing board for the CCSLC before the Arena Football Leagues broke off and started their own form of leagues. Now I am trying to begin again. So I have logos sans shield. I just want to know which logo looks better. If you have something better in mind, i'd like to see it and I will give it to the other commissioners to look at and we may decide to use it, with your permission of course. Now on with the show. BTW C&C Appreciated!

A

AFULogo.png

B

AFULogo1.png

C

AFUSignature.png

To be honest, they're all pretty nasty. The font used is hard on the eyes, and it only gets worse with the multiple colors. B is the best of the bunch, but I would seriously consider starting from scratch.

:woot: Post #1000!

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived