New Alabama Basketball uniform

simpsontide

Those look like these.

Weird that two schools in the same conference would have the same unis. I hate those clavicle stripes, but it's still an upgrade.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

They could be worse... I want to see how the renovations at Coleman Coliseum turned out.

I've been inside the Coliseum a few times this month and I can tell you that the renovations are incredible.It's basically a whole new arena. You won't be able to recognize the place if you see it on TV. The floor design is also being redone and I belive that the circular "A" logo that's in my signature will be at midcourt.

2qluyo7.png

They could be worse...  I want to see how the renovations at Coleman Coliseum turned out.

I've been inside the Coliseum a few times this month and I can tell you that the renovations are incredible.It's basically a whole new arena. You won't be able to recognize the place if you see it on TV. The floor design is also being redone and I belive that the circular "A" logo that's in my signature will be at midcourt.

Is the ceiling still crimson and white stripes?

I don't like these as much as Kentucky's .

However, if nike tradition holds true, I guess we can expect about 10 more teams to use the same template this year. The same thing that happened a couple of years ago when Kansas changes their uniforms.

It figures when I finally get an Alabama Basketball jersey (#3 on back) both #3 leaves and they change the design.

Oh well, I guess I can put $45 more into a jersey this year

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

They could be worse...  I want to see how the renovations at Coleman Coliseum turned out.

Is the ceiling still crimson and white stripes?

the ceiling was never Crimson and white. It was(is) gray with white acoustical panels. I think they are supposed to put a "drop" ceiling in to help keep the noise in. I'm not sure though.It is already loud in there.

2qluyo7.png

They're not bad. They got new orizontal stripes instead of vertical, that's cool. Not much else after that.

Resurrected from a two year drought, it's still just my opinion.

MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY - 2008 BIG TEN MEN'S B-BALL CHAMPS!

BELIEVE IT!

Not bad, at least they won't be Stanford clones anymore. I can understand that with so many Division 1 teams, some are bound to use the same template. But when their colors are identical, too, it just seems like a lack of creativity.

19163.jpg

a1466114.jpg

Remember in the 2004 NCAA Tournament,Alabama (8 seed) beat Stanford(1) in the 2nd Rd. It was kinda weird seeing them play each other.....sorta like an intersquad game.

2qluyo7.png

Archived